Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey Gars on! ...Waiter! .....You ova there!.... I need some service ova here!
Yah, Yah, ah, I want the biggest plate of pasta ya got! And put a rush on it will ya!?

(tapping fingers impatiently on table) I'd like some food ova' heeya!






I hope you're going to give me some more of that?




The "picnic pumpkins"




















Max and Sonja having some fun painting. They made some beautiful paintings and also made "Father's Day" gifts for Daddy and Grandpa. When all was said and done, our table had some extra decorative accents (red and yellow paint)! Thank goodness our table is old and needs to be replaced, but we will wait a little while until the kids get a little older (and their paint stays mostly on their paper!).





























Max is so excited because I gave him his very own cup of paint!











The aftermath!












Every year and throughout the year, we get together with our friends who we traveled with to adopt our daughters. They all get along wonderfully and are very much like sisters. Sydney and her parents Ronna and Dave hosted our most recent get together and we all had a fantastic time. The weather was beautiful, the food great and fun was had by all. I couldn't stop laughing watching the kids play on Sydney's inflatable bouncer. The kids had such a great time, I think I'm buying one for Max and Sonja!




























Max, always thinking about food!















Sonja, Maiya and Sydney
















Our friends, Ronna and Dave's beloved dog "Balto".

















Sophie and Sonja enjoying some ice cream


















No comments: