This is so sad but you can help!
This boy has a brain tumor along with other medical and spectrum disorders. His family is desperately trying raise enough money to pay their bills, along with collecting unused coupons, empty ink cartriges and soup labels, among other things. They even have an Ebay store to help with fundraising.
Click here or Please go to
http://www.brandonnoble.com/
and do whatever you can to help this little guy and his family out!!
P.S. They also have an Amazon wish list that you can access by going here
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I willgo to the site and see what I can do. Maybe I can do a blog post about it today and link to this blog so more people can help too. Huggles
Thanks very much!
I'm sure the family would love any help they can get.
I just can't imagine going through what they are going through right now.
Thanks for your concern and help
Post a Comment