Most stayed well into the evening and all had fun.
In other news....
Dan and I head out for the big city tomorrow. We'll be headed for my day of testing and my day of consults with the docs. It's going to be a long drive, but I know the trip will be worth it. I'm told the day of testing is 8 to 10 hours long, so we won't be getting back to the hotel until 9 at night. The following day of doctor consults is also about 10 hours long. One good thing though, is that I hear we'll have our own little space with a TV and remote (for Dan) and they also have a computer area with internet so I can update all of my ASAP friends! I may also post here but I'll have to see how time constraints are. I'm so nervous but at the same time excited and scared. I'm so afraid of what they're going to say. I hope it's good news, no surgery, but I'm preparing myself for all possibilities. The kids are staying with G-ma and G-pa, so they won't have to hang around a hospital for two days. I'm sure grandma will have them making cookies, going to the park and getting lots of TLC. Thank God Grandma is in good shape!
Well, I should finish packing so we can head out first thing in the am.
Wish me luck (oh and a few prayers would help too)!
Take care and take it easy!
Until next time......



No comments:
Post a Comment