Monday, April 23, 2007
Our Last day in Lanzhou.
On this day we leave Lanzhou to fly to Guangzhou. Lanzhou is a beautiful and charming city. We found the people curious and warm. We are excited though to travel to Guangzhou as this means Max's paperwork will soon be finished. We also enjoyed the beautiful gardens from our trip for Sonja. I believe we will see the botanical gardens again, or at least I hope!
Max having some fun with mommy. I love his smile!
Our cutie pie.
I believe this is the Chinese equivilent of the Con Ed man doing his job. There were a few of these men working along a stretch of highway outside Lanzhou.
More photos of the cave dwellings.
Sleepy boy
Say "Cheese"!


Max enjoying a bottle before the flight to Guangzhou.
Aiyana having a few "Waco puffs". The Max and Aiyana love them as well as Sonja when we adopted her in 2005. We bought an extra package to bring home for Sonja.
"I think I'll sit here for the view"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment