Today we received a call from New Life, our agency. I saw on the call I.D. that it was New Life and Dan answered the phone. I listened to his end of the conversation and knew that it was our T.A. but he looked concerned and I started to worry. After he hung up the phone he said that we may not be able to take the Beijing portion of our journey due to limited time. He said that if we were to take the tour, it would be cut short. We pondered on whether we would in fact do it at all.
I e mailed our travel agency and she said not to worry, everything will be o.k. and we will enjoy our trip.
We expect to leave sometime either Tuesday or Wednesday, possibly even Monday but we will know on Monday.
We are doing the last minute preparations (which means we are running around like chickens with our heads cut off) checking off as we go.
I'm so excited to go again and bring Max home but I'm also very sad that Sonja will not be coming with us. I know she is in great hands but I can't help feeling sad that I won't be there when she calls for me or needs a little hug, or if she cries in the night. I know Grandma and Grandpa are pros but I still worry. Nana will be visiting as well as Aunt Vicky, Uncle Dean, Aunt Becky and cousins Drew, Luci and Ana. I'm sure she will be so busy playing and having fun, she will hardly miss us (I hope).
We will post more in the coming days when we have a definite departure date and other particulars.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment